Nantwich is the featured town from the historic county of Cheshire one of our featured counties. It is located in South Cheshire and is close to Crewe the location of the recently announced HS2 hub.
Being our home town Nantwich not only features prominently on the parent App it also has its very own App called Nantwich Discovered.
Every year we partner with the team that run our fantastic food festival to add their events and exhibitors.
Many bespoke lists and pages have been created for Nantwich and these are representative of what happens when a town partners with us.
- Customised listings for where to eat and drink
- Local education from pre-school to colleges
- All local shops included in a customised searches
- B2B listings
- Main pages for local not for profit organisation, for example local museum
- Local cashpoint machines
- Public toilets and places that let visitors use their facilities for free
- Places with free Wi-Fi
- Local car parking
- Local ammenities from parks to libraries
- Enhanced Cheshire wide attractions lists
You can download Nantwich Discovered using the following links:
Download the iPhone version from the iTunes App store
Download the Android version from Google Play